Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wild Cat

Hello :)
Yesterday I finally went to this place Far Far Away, and it looks stunning! I saw pictures of it before, on different fashion blogs but it's not nearly as beautiful as when you are right there. So as I said, I saw lot of pictures taken in Far Far Away, so I've decided to do something else! Since that very high grass (or whatever it is) reminded me of Africa's wilderness, theme of my photo shoot is "Wild Cats" :)
On all photos skin is from Minnu Model, hair from ARMIDI, cat eyes from PopFuzz, and boots from REDGRAVE


Animal print suit, from Caliente Express


earings from Paper Couture, dress is something I made myself :):):)


dress is from Artilleri, earings from It's All Good, belt is from Paper Couture (part of outfit)


dress is from NYMPHETAMINE boutique (Paeoti)


Hope you enjoy these photos, and please feel free to submit your coments :):):) good or bed, they are all welcome :)

No comments: