Sunday, December 9, 2007

GLAM WORLD-indeed

Last night I went to the re-opening of Glam world.



Opening was all about presenting new Mall, and of course Minnu Model skins, third generation. The place was so laggy, it took me 15 minutes just get in. But once I was in, it was all worth it. The place is huge, modern, gray walls inside really gives it something special. Space between vendors is optimal so you don't have bump into other customers. Maitreya and Minnu Model really got it well :)
At the day of opening, both shops gave gifts to their group members, and on the following picture (first one) you can see free gift from Minnu Model. Others are styles I like.



I know I'll be coming back to GLAM WORLD, for skins, and for great location to shoot urban style photos! Maybe after seeing this pictures ou will too :)

(hair on head-shoots photos is from FD)

No comments: