Monday, December 3, 2007

My First...






















































Hi there, to all of you who will find this blog, since I have no idea how to put it "out there" :)
I made this blog cause I love photography, especially SL fashion photography, and I think I'm kinda good at it :) Hope you'll think that too :) For my first post I choose photos I made for this club I'm working in (THEhood, really great place, especially for new people in SL : lots of camping spots, ATM's, hidden treasures) .
On all photos, I'm wearing Minnu Model skins, accessories from Paper Couture, Kyoot Army and hairstyles from FD and ARMIDI. Hope you'll like them :) and hope you'll post your comments, I'm really looking forward to read them :) Enjoy

2 comments:

Gid said...

Looking good, and I love your new stuff. Hope to see you in SL. - Gid

Anonymous said...

eBambi
The models - photographers (but not only) social network.
Join now for free:
http://www.ebambi.com